The Bachelor of Applied Science in Organizational Leadership & Technical Management (BAS OLTM) program prepares students for leadership roles in private, public and nonprofit organizations. The program is designed to enroll students with a range of professional-technical associate degrees, and a diverse set of work experiences and goals. The curriculum will address knowledge, skills, and abilities in areas such as leadership theory, ethics, supervisory communication, project and operations management, leading high performing teams, conflict resolution, change and diversity management, and leading in a digital economy.
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Develop interpersonal communication skills essential for leadership.
- Formulate approaches to build and sustain an ethical and inclusive organizational culture.
- Select appropriate methodologies and tools to facilitate various operational processes within organizations.
- Apply critical thinking, research and reflective skills to analyze problems and generate solutions.
- Create a leadership philosophy that informs current and future leadership practice.