This program is designed to prepare students for leadership roles in retail, sales, public service, government, and small business environments within a 2-year format. The program Mission Statement is: “To assist individuals in mastering the management, leadership relationship while adopting strategies that foster critical thinking, technological skills, professional growth, and the ability to manage change in a dynamic business environment.”
ATA Requirements: The ATA is awarded upon the successful completion of a minimum of 90 quarter-credits with an overall grade point average of 2.0. Students are required to successfully complete the required Management core plus 24 credits from a selection of additional Management courses. To complete the 90-credit degree program, the student is free to choose 10 additional credits of elective coursework, at the 100 level or above.
This degree transfers into the Upside Down Bachelor of Arts Degree program at The Evergreen State College and into the Bachelor of Applied Science in Information Technology and Administrative Management at Central Washington University.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Use basic accounting information and quantitative analysis to suggest effective solutions to business problems.
- Analyze legal and ethical implications of business conduct.
- Effectively use oral and written communications skills as they relate to business environments.
- Effectively use technology to research, analyze, and present information for decision-making.
- Demonstrate cross-cultural competency in working collaboratively with diverse individuals or teams.
- Develop strategies that foster personal and professional growth.